MineFleet® Software is designed for commercial fleet owners and fleet management companies who want the power of advanced predictive vehicle data mining for dramatically reducing the operating costs. It offers a powerful onboard data stream mining software for modeling, benchmarking, and monitoring of vehicle health, emissions, driver behavior, fuel-consumption, and fleet characteristics.
• Reduce fuel cost using smart fuel consumption analytics.
• Advanced predictive vehicle health monitoring using data mining technology.
• Optimize driver behavior by quantifying the effect on vehicle performance.
• Go green by reducing emission using MineFleet® Emission Analyitcs.
• Advanced fleet analytics for comparing and contrasting vehicles.
• Advanced decision support tools for trend analysis and anomaly detection.
• Web-service-based integration of MineFleet® Analytics with your application.
MineFleet® is powered by Agnik’s unique patented onboard data stream mining technology MineFleet® Onboard. It analyzes data onboard the vehicle and sends the resulting analytics to the server over the wireless networks. The onboard data analysis dramatically reduces the wireless communication cost. MineFleet® Onboard is ported to many popular third-party modems. MineFleet® Onboard can also be deployed using Agnik’s DMP-platforms with many third party modems that do not come with built-in integrated MineFleet®. MineFleet® Onboard is also available on many different handsets and smartphones.
MineFleet® Analytics can be viewed using the stand-alone server or
client program and the web portal. Web-service API functions can
also be used for embedding the analytics within your own
• View summary of all alerts for your entire fleet.
• View MineFleet® generated vehicle and driver analytics alerts anytime using the web.
• The alerts are updated real-time.
1. MineFleet®'s Emission Analytics provides many ways to minimize
the carbon footprint of your fleet. emission
2. If you have vehicles in California then you may get waiver from smog test if you have MineFleet® onboard the vehicle. That means no smog test fee and downtime for sending the vehicle to the smog test center.
3. Many government agencies are creating programs with financial incentives to go green with your fleet. Contact Agnik or its official resellers for more information about this.
• Portability: MineFleet® Onboard can be run on third
party hardware platform. It has already been ported to many devices
with Windows, Linux, and other embedded operating systems.
Server and Web-service: MineFleet® Analytics can be viewed using the stand-alone server or client program and the web portal. Web-service API functions can also be used for embedding the analytics within your own applications.
Technology behind MineFleet® was developed based on research and development effort over several years funded by United States Air Force and Maryland Technology Development Corporation.
MineFleet® is available on many different types of hardware platforms ranging from blackbox devices to plug-n-play easy-to-install dongles. MineFleet® supports both light and heavy duty vehicles. MineFleet® is also available on Bluetooth dongles (for both light and heavy duty vehicles) that work with Bluetooth enabled cell-phones. If the phone has a data plan then you don't need any additional data plan. Stand-alone dongles come with built-in wide-area wireless modems. MineFleet® is also available on many third-party wireless modems and tracking devices.